SENTERA PHOENIX 2 UAV
The Phoenix 2 UAV is a fixed-wing platform revolutionizing the drone industry and how it defines precision, reliability, and data accuracy.
By utilizing a professional-grade Kestrel™ OnBoard flight system and autopilot, the Phoenix 2 is an exceptionally accurate, easy-to-use UAV system. The hand-launched UAV seamlessly integrates a wide range of sensor options capable of capturing high-resolution RGB, NIR, NDVI, 3D, and thermal data.
The Phoenix 2 is indispensable to growers, crop consultants, surveyors, infrastructure inspection agents, and public safety officials!
Sentera’s suite of precision payloads couple perfectly with the Phoenix 2 UAV and support a multitude of applications. From search and rescue operations to infrastructure inspections to crop health surveys, the Phoenix 2 seamlessly integrates Sentera’s industry-leading sensors and capture critical data that helps operations run more efficiently.
The precision in which the Phoenix 2 flies and the accuracy of Sentera’s sensors are changing the way industries approach remote sensing technology. Effortlessly capture high-precision, high-resolution color, NIR, and NDVI data. Captured data may be used to create detailed 3D maps, assisting geospatial analysts, engineers, inspectors, and first responders with measuring geographical volumes, analyzing surface data, and planning for contingencies.
Every image you ever collect with the Phoenix 2 UAV is easily managed, stored, shared, and can be effortlessly leveraged using Sentera’s OnTop™ or AgVault™ software platforms!
Phoenix 2 UAV Performance Specifications:
- Gross takeoff weight: 4 lbs (1.8 kg)
- Wingspan: 5 ft (1.4 m)
- Length: 5 ft (0.76 m)
- Cruise speed: 30 mph (26 kts)
- Max speed: 45 mph (40 kts)
- Wind limitations: Up to 25 mph (21 kts) winds aloft
- Control range: Up to 1 mile (1 km) visual line of sight
- Endurance: Up to 60 minutes
- Climb rate: 1,000 ft / min
- Typical operating altitude: <400 ft above ground level (AGL)
- Maximum operating altitude: 18,000 ft above mean sea level (MSL)
- Payloads: Compatible with many Precision Payloads