Built to Endure. Engineered to Adapt.
DJI Matrice 210 Quadcopter:
- uses GLONASS and GPS as a dual-positioning system to get higher precision and quicker satellite acquisition
- light, durable magnesium/aluminum airframe with carbon fiber arms
- max. speed of 58 miles per hour
- built-in 2-axis FPV camera for pilot's FPV view and obstacle sensing
- maximum payload: 5.07 lbs.
- up to 27 minutes of flight time with dual TB50 batteries
- FlightAutonomy obstacle avoidance sensors help you navigate safely
- Activetrack mode automatically keeps a moving subject perfectly framed
- Point of Interest mode causes the 'copter to orbit a stationary object
- 16GB memory card included
- 34-15/16"W x 14-15/16"H x 34-15/16"D
- weight: 8.37 lbs.